Long Live Engre Long Live Engre

FIST > Banana!

I learned something today. Thank you. I think I've seen that monkey-(or is it a chimp?) face looking back at me in the mirror before. Great job!

Raulbarrera responds:

lool xD ty

Purple Magic Purple Magic

Blew a boat through my O's

Fill it up again.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Primo!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

Cavern of the Evil Wizard Cavern of the Evil Wizard

Ahh floppy disks...

Watching this I was instantly transported back to being a kid sneaking out of bed at night to play Castle Wolfenstein and trying to fire up that loud-ass Apple II without getting busted by my parents. Great job of recreating that feel. Fun song at the end too.

Asteroid Goldminer Asteroid Goldminer

fun-ish

Liked the monsters. The music was kinda uninspiring. I could see how this could get addictive.

Acceptance & Commitment Acceptance & Commitment

My neighbors are going to hate this. ty

Caribesque Caribesque

This is terrific! There's a very joyful vibe to this that grabbed me right away. Great job on the percussion. Must've been a lot of work to do all that. The solo was a thrill ride. I really got the impression of someone giving their all, playing to a live audience and bringing the house down. Very spontaneous sounding and took the whole thing to a new level. Man, I would love to hear this with a live band especially that soli section at 1:25. That coda was sweet, too. Those pretty chords were nice on the ears after all the intense percussion and gave it a sweet, nostalgic feeling.

Nimble responds:

I'm glad you liked it Acme! I tried to give it the right groove feel without it being square, and let me tell you that was difficult as hell. The percussion was definitely something I had to give a couple different options to myself to see which one i liked the best. Now that I'm in Uni and some people are interested this was one of the charts talked about in little pow-wows. Thanks for listening and stay on the lookout! :)

Survival Gangster Survival Gangster

Stellar! The little Holdsworthian part on the first solo put a smile on my face. I also especially liked the ending. Glad to see you are doing the Death Match again. Good luck :)

Waldemar the Winchman Waldemar the Winchman

ZZZ!
Stunning.
Beheaded in the shower?
Helluva way to go!

jouste responds:

you know it!

thanks for the highscore pal!

*highfives*

Star Wars Gangsta Polka Star Wars Gangsta Polka

Fierce Yoda expression! YES.

Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to brutal bass clef-age.

BoMToons responds:

Ha ha, awesome comment!

Nar Reaper VS CHIKEN Nar Reaper VS CHIKEN

Masterful.

I think the layout/composition is sweet. I really like the color choices too. That skull is really cool-looking. Is the bike a fixie? Primo stuff man.